2013年10月9日 星期三

Finding Nemo~~~

     


     I think most of us did not care much about the creature “clownfish”(小丑魚). However, after the animation “Finding Nemo” became a great hit, everybody knew that it is absolutely cute!
     Marine life is a usual topic used in animations or other movies. But I think Finding Nemo is the most successful one. It combines every element we like. Family love, adventure, tension, sorrow, and of course, a happy ending are all included.
     Let me make just a simple introduction of the storyline. During the school field trip, Nemo was captured by scuba divers. His father, Marlin, thus began a journey to save his dear son. On the way, he met some friends, like Dory, a kind “Regal blue tang”(擬刺尾鯛). He also encountered danger like a stuck of jellyfish who wanted to set them to death. After lots of effort, Marlin finally reached the destination Sydney Harbour. On the other hand, Nemo was confined in a dental clinic. Once, a pelican(鵜鶘) named Nigel, flew into the office, making a chaos. Nemo seized the chance and escaped into a drain. He and his father eventually had a reunion back in the sea.
      I am sorry to skip so many important and wonderful plots. Enjoying the movie again by yourself is the best way! Next, I would like to pick two scenes that are most impressive to me.


1.
The cute and stupid (XD) Dory has 
short-term memory loss. She is also optimistic. She thought that she could speak "whale", and started using a strange tune to talk to the giant whale. Both Chinese and English dubbing(配音) are super ridiculous and funny. It always make me laugh!


2.
On the way to Sydney, they met a Green Sea Turtle called Crush. His huge family were all migrating. They took Marlin and Dory a ride on the East Australian Current(東澳洋流). This scene in the animation looks awesome and magnificent!
I like to imagine if I could swim with the current. The speed and excitement must be 
unforgettable, just like taking a plane in Human's world! 




Here are two videos. 
One is the trailer, and the other is "Dory Speaking Whale" I mentioned above.








This animation was released in 2003. I know all of you can't wait to refresh your memory. So... here comes the sequel!

It is called "Finding Dory"! 
2015 November, let's meet in the theater!






5 則留言:

  1. Haha Dory is really "cute and stupid"~~ But I forgot what happened after they were eaten by the whale.
    I want to see the sequel, too!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. I like this movie so much!!!!!
    The beautiful marine life impressed me a lot.

    回覆刪除
  3. Although the characters in this movie are somehow stupid, I think it is one of the features of Disney Animations.

    回覆刪除
  4. Wow! Finding Nemo was released ten years ago! I still remember those beautiful scenes in the animation.
    Can’t wait to see its sequel!!!!!!

    回覆刪除
  5. I loved this movie also!
    nice article, nice post! (吳永瀚

    回覆刪除