2013年10月15日 星期二

Toy Story 3

“To infinity.... and beyond!”
I would like to use this sentence as my opening. If you feel quite confused, let me repeat it again in Chinese.
「飛向宇宙,浩瀚無垠!
Then I think everybody understand now. I am going to introduce Toy Story 3. I choose this because among three episodes, it corresponds to our situations the most. Let me simply explain the plot.

     It had been 11 years since the last adventure finished. Andy became an undergraduate, leaving home for his new life. A misunderstood occurred between him and his mother, and thus toys would be thrown away. They escaped to a daycare center, Sunnyside. At first, the toys were content, receiving warm reception from their new friends. However, they gradually found that in fact, Sunnyside was strictly controlled by Lotso, a purple, evil bear. The toys carried out their escaping plan. Here’s the climax of the animation, the long and exciting adventure how the toys got rid of Losto and his fellows’ chasing. Being transferred into a landfill, they were finally dumped on the conveyor belt (輸送帶), which is the path to an incinerator (焚化爐). Just at that critical moment, Squeeze Toy Aliens came to their rescue, operating a big crane to save their lives.

     







     From my opinion, “Buzz being reset to Spanish mode” is the most hilarious part. He spoke in Spanish and even asked Jessie (the cowgirl) to dance Flamenco, showing his deepest love. That scene was accompanied by traditional Latin music, which will make you laugh out aloud right away.

     
    The whole ending thoroughly touched my heart. I almost cried when I was seeing this animation in the cinema. After being sent to the new owner’s house, Woody and other toys sat on the doorstep. As Andy drove his car farther and farther, Woody softly said, "So long, partner." This reminds me that we might have a strong bonding with ANYTHING, not only human. A musical instrument, a novel, a bicycle or a toy mentioned in the movie could become our intimate partner. We are just like Andy, going to be a grownup. Maybe we used to love something crazily in our childhood. All of us should spend some time visiting those “old friends”. I think it will be a rewarding reunion.
     
     


An official trailer~                                    

   
Flamenco Buzz Lightyear !  


Super touching ending  T    T 






*The pictures come from:
and 




                                                     

1 則留言:

  1. I've only seen Toy Story 1 & 2 before. But when I see the ending you post, I was so touched and I felt like I'm going to cry~~~~~ (But I don't know why><)
    It is very touchingggggggggggggggg!!!!
    Toy Story is absolutely a classic and wonderful animation!!

    回覆刪除