2013年10月28日 星期一

The Incredibles

To make reading not so boring, 
you can click me and enjoy the theme song.

     This week, I would like to introduce "The Incredibles".
     Its subject is actually old. We can find out countless movies about superheroes everywhere. But Pixar is quite smart and creative. The figures are not totally unique, but the plot is. The scenes of fighting are tense but not bloody. It also concerns about many aspect of our life, like "midlife crisis" or family problems, but not only "superman saving the world".

Here is the story: 

     Because of some lawsuits, Bob Parr(Mr. Incredible 超能先生) was forced to retire from his work and to stop using his ability. He led a normal life with his wife Helen(Elastgirl 彈弓女俠), and their three kids, Violet(巴小倩), Dash(巴小飛), and Jack-Jack(巴小傑). They all have their distinct superpower. Someday, the evil guy Syndrome(辛拉登) pretended to offer a work opportunity to retired Mr. Incredible. However, it was actually a plot. After Mr. Incredible started the secret mission for a while, Syndrome confined him. At the same time, Syndrome invented a robot, using it to ruin the city. Helen came to her husband's rescue, and the kids secretly followed her. With Mirage's(a unimportant role XD) aid, they finally escaped.
     When they came back to the city they lived, the robot was so smart that he broke the remote control and destroyed the city madly. "The Incredibles" worked together, along with an old friend Frozone. They had a violent battle, and eventually killed Syndrome and the robot.

     In all characters, I like Elastgirl(Helen) the most. "...Helen can stretch any part of her body up to 100’ (34 m) and can be 1 mm thin." quoted from Wikipedia. What a fascinating and marvelous superpower! Just like 魯夫 in the animation One Piece(海賊王). The scene that she became a parachute really impressed me. If I were her, I don't have to ride a bicycle in NTU. I can always land on the roof of 新生 or 普通 building. Ha ha ha! XD


Bonus: 小傑的攻擊 in Taiwanese!
You HAVE TO watch this!

And this one is official trailer~



reference and pictures:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredibles
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Incredibles_characters
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%B6%85%E4%BA%BA%E7%89%B9%E6%94%BB%E9%9A%8A_(%E9%9B%BB%E5%BD%B1)
http://www.dan-dare.org/FreeFun/Images/CartoonsMoviesTV/IncrediblesWallpaper1024.jpg
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/551527_10151425980716168_443079601_n.png

6 則留言:

  1. Wow!! I watched this movie long time ago . I think that it expressed deeply meaning not only in justice but also in the attitude towards family ! It really inspired me somethings in my childhood !

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Pixar makes young kids understand those serious issues, but they don't feel boring.
      Their animations are really great!

      刪除
  2. I like this animation very much!!!
    By the way, I like Dash's superpower the most.
    If I can run as fast as Dash, I won't need an bicycle in NTU, too><

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. I think every NTU student hates finding a place to park in a "bicycle sea"
      XD
      Superpower doesn't exist in real world.
      What a pity!

      刪除
  3. Whenever I see Disney play this movie, i'll watch it, although I have watched it several times!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. It is worth watching a hundred times!
      Enjoying the exciting plot is much much much happier than studying for mid-term exam.
      T T

      刪除